WHAT IS HOLLYWOOD SMILE?
TECHNIQUES USED IN PREFORMING HOLLYWOOD SMILE OPERATION
There are several types of peels used in the process of the Hollywood Smile operation. The most important ones are:
- Veneers Peels: One of the latest and most modern dental peels used in the Hollywood Smile operation. Veneers are suitable for all kinds of teeth. The doctor places them over the original teeth.
- Porcelain Peels: Porcelain ceramic peels are placed over the internal teeth. It is made of metal, and it works on improving the appearance and shape of the patient’s teeth and return them to their original appearance.
- Zirconia Peels: Zirconia laser peels are applied to the internal teeth. It is used to correct and modify broken teeth.
- Luminaires: Thin crusts used for external incisors. It aims to improve the color of the teeth and make them harmonized with each other in terms of color and shape.
CANDIDATES FOR HOLLYWOOD SMILE OPERATION
Though Hollywood Smile is a very easy and simple operation, some exceptions are not suitable for it. Such as:
- Children or teenagers.
- People who suffer from dental growth problems.
- People who are using orthodontics for the moment.
- People who suffer from fundamental problems such as the loss of a large number of teeth, the presence of severe injections in the gum.
POST- HOLLYWOOD SMILE OPERATION TIPS
What makes Hollywood Smile perfect is that it does not require any additional or extra care. All you need is the daily dental care which a person usually does as part of his routine. Some of the most important tips are:
- Brush your teeth daily, and use dental floss. It helps with making your teeth clean and protecting them from food crumbs.
- Reduce kinds of food that might leave stains on the teeth such as, food that contains plenty of sugar. In addition, reduce drinking coffee and tea.
- Try to reduce smoking as much as you can, as it weakens the gum and changes the color of the teeth.
A Hollywood Smile basic operation goes through three main stages;
- Preparation stage: At this stage, the doctor performs some necessary dental examinations to ensure the safety of the patient’s teeth, also to know if the peels are suitable for the patient’s teeth or not.
- Making a crust model: At this stage, the doctor removes 0.5 mm from the tooth surface (the same measures as crusts) to coat the teeth with the appropriate crusts. Then, the doctor makes a model of the peels that fit the patient’s teeth and sends them to the lab to get them back after a week or two.
- Scaling: At this stage, the doctor experiments with the scales and put them on the patient’s teeth to make sure they fit in terms of colors and shape. Then, the doctor cleans the patient’s teeth and installs the scales on them through the use of a custom adhesive.
Make Your Appointment
Mon – Fri
Sat – Sun