EYELID LIFT SURGERY
The candidate for eyelid lift should be:
- Healthy and has no certain diseases which might hinder eyelid lifting or lead to complications during or after the operation the most common diseases are:
- Thyroid diseases
- Dry eyes
- Circulatory disorders
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Retinal detachment
- Blue water in the eye
- Psychologically stable, expecting realistic results.
- Must be at least 35 years old.
Some necessary recommendations that must be followed by the patient before the surgery to lift the eyelids:
- Carry out the necessary medical tests.
- Take certain medications prescribed by the doctor, which help during the surgery.
- Inform your doctor about the current medications you have taken before the procedure.
- Stop smoking for at least a month before the surgery.
- Avoid taking aspirin, NSAIDs, or herbal supplements that lead to bleeding and swelling for at least two weeks before the operation.
- Stop taking stimulants, such as Arabic coffee and alcohol for at least two weeks before the operation because it might hinder the anesthesia process.
- Avoid taking blood thinners, such as green tea, as they may cause severe bleeding delaying the recovery period.
Some necessary instructions that must be followed after the eyelid lift:
- Use ice packs on the eyes for ten minutes every hour immediately after the operation. On the next day, you should use it four to five times during the day.
- Clean the eyelids nicely by using eye drops and certain ointments prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid stress or difficult activity, which might delay the recovery period for a week after the operation.
- Stop swimming for at least one week after the operation.
- Avoid doing hard exercise for at least a week after the operation.
- Stop smoking.
- Avoid scratching your eyes.
EYELID LIFT STAGES
Make Your Appointment
Mon – Fri
Sat – Sun