Facial Plastic Procedure
Facial Plastic Procedure
At Dream International Hospital, we believe that beauty knows no bounds and that no age can stop it. As a result, we provide facial cosmetic procedures to keep your face vibrant and hopeful for the future.
Dream International Hospital is not related to a specific gender when it comes to Facial cosmetic procedure, and can be performed on both men and women. There are two types of plastic surgery: surgical cosmetic procedure and non-surgical cosmetic procedure.
This type of facial plastic surgery is appropriate for people who are afraid of entering the operating room and have a strong aversion to general anesthesia. We consider these cases at Dream International Hospital and strive to achieve a bright and taut face without exposing them to any surgical incision, no matter how small.
WHAT IS SCARLET FACE LIFT TECHNOLOGY?
Scarlet facelift technology in Turkey aims to rejuvenate the skin cells, tighten the face and restore the freshness of the skin. It is a device called “Scarlet” powered by high-frequency radioactive waves. The device is shed on the face by very thin needles, just giving the skin a slight tingling.
The Scarlet device mechanism lies in the radioactive wave technology. It works on reaching the deepest layer of the skin without affecting the surface, which stimulates the skin cells to produce new tissue. In addition, the device also stimulates the collagen in the skin, which is the main substance for regenerating the skin cells. Thus, it removes wrinkles, blackheads, acne, and many other skin problems.
CANDIDATES FOR A SCARLET FACE LIFT TECHNOLOGY OPERATION
Scarlet facelift technology is suitable for many people that suffer from skin problems, such as:
- People who suffer from wrinkles and sags caused by aging.
- If a person has white marks on the skin.
- People who suffer from acne and pimples.
- People who have very oily skin.
- Must be over 18 years old.
- Someone with relatively large pores.
Yet, some cases are not suitable for this operation, such as:
- A pregnant woman
- People who suffer from certain skin conditions like eczema
- People with very sensitive skin.
- If a person has a skin infection.
PRE- SCARLET FACE LIFT TIPS
A person who has decided to apply the Scarlet facelift technology should follow some tips before the procedure some of these tips are:
- Do not apply any peeling or any kind of whitening cream at least a week before the procedure.
- For women, do not apply any cosmetics at least a week before the procedure to avoid allergies.
- Consult a doctor if you take any medications that cause dry skin
- If someone has dry skin, the dehydration must be treated first before applying Scarlet facelift technology.
- Refrain from smoking at least two weeks before the procedure, as it affects the oxygen level in your body.
- Stop taking any medications that cause blood thinning to avoid bleeding during the procedure, such as Aspirin and Ibuprofen.
- Refrain from enduring any blood thinners such as green tea, supplements, and vitamins.
POST SCARLET FACE LIFT TIPS
After the procedure, the doctor gives some tips to the patients that they should follow to get the best results, such as:
- Avoid being exposed to direct sunlight for at least 48 hours after the procedure. It is also recommended to use a sunscreen suitable for the skin.
- Do not touch your skin at least 12 hours after the procedure.
- Drink plenty of water to improve blood circulation.
- Apply creams described by the doctor to reduce the redness effects.
- Continue to avoid cosmetics for two days after the procedure.
- Use creams that include collagen stimulants.
- Continue to refrain from smoking for at least two weeks after the procedure.
- Avoid being exposed to high heat or humidity for at least 24 hours after the procedure.
STAGES OF SCARLET FACE LIFT PROCEDURE
The cosmetic doctor performs the Scarlet facelift procedure in simple steps;
Phase 1: Clinical examination
The doctor examines the patient’s face, then defines the problem with the patient’s facial skin, and locates the areas he is going to apply the device on.
Phase 2: Preparing the patient
The medical team sterilizes the patient’s face, then applies an anesthetic cream that prevents the patient from feeling any pain during the procedure.
Phase 3: The application of the device
The doctor applies the Scarlet device to the located areas on the skin surface. This procedure takes from 30 minutes to 40 minutes maximum.
EYELID LIFT SURGERY
Eyelid lift in Turkey is a surgical procedure that tightens the eyelids by removing the sagging skin and accumulated fats from both lower and upper eyelids and reshaping them to fit the appearance of the eyes. The procedure takes about two hours if it involves both upper and lower eyelids.
It also has some low-risk side effects, such as swelling, but it disappears within one or two weeks. The results of the upper eyelid last for 5-7 years, while it is rare for the person to undergo the lower eyelid surgery again because it lasts for a long time.
EYELID LIFT TECHNIQUES
The technique used at our medical center is the surgical method only by which a surgical incision is made in both eyelids through surgical instruments. Then, the excess fat and sagging skin are removed, tightening the eyelids, and rejuvenating the face again.
CANDIDATES FOR EYELID LIFT
The candidate for eyelid lift should be:
- Healthy and has no certain diseases which might hinder eyelid lifting or lead to complications during or after the operation the most common diseases are:
- Thyroid diseases
- Dry eyes
- Circulatory disorders
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Retinal detachment
- Blue water in the eye
- Psychologically stable, expecting realistic results.
- Must be at least 35 years old.
PER-OPERATIVE INSTRUCTIONS FOR EYELID LIFT
Some necessary recommendations that must be followed by the patient before the surgery to lift the eyelids:
- Carry out the necessary medical tests.
- Take certain medications prescribed by the doctor, which help during the surgery.
- Inform your doctor about the current medications you have taken before the procedure.
- Stop smoking for at least a month before the surgery.
- Avoid taking aspirin, NSAIDs, or herbal supplements that lead to bleeding and swelling for at least two weeks before the operation.
- Stop taking stimulants, such as Arabic coffee and alcohol for at least two weeks before the operation because it might hinder the anesthesia process.
- Avoid taking blood thinners, such as green tea, as they may cause severe bleeding delaying the recovery period.
POST-OPERATIVE INSTRUCTIONS FOR EYELID LIFT
Some necessary instructions that must be followed after the eyelid lift:
- Use ice packs on the eyes for ten minutes every hour immediately after the operation. On the next day, you should use it four to five times during the day.
- Clean the eyelids nicely by using eye drops and certain ointments prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid stress or difficult activity, which might delay the recovery period for a week after the operation.
- Stop swimming for at least one week after the operation.
- Avoid doing hard exercise for at least a week after the operation.
- Stop smoking.
- Avoid scratching your eyes.
- Do not use eye lenses for at least two weeks after the operation.
- Wear black glasses to protect the eyelids from the sun and wind.
- When you lie down or sleep, you should raise your head more than your chest for a few days after the operation.
- Avoid taking blood thinners, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, and herbal supplements for at least a week after the operation because it might lead to bleeding.
EYELID LIFT STAGES
The eyelid lift has three simple stages:
- Anesthesia: It is to ensure that the patient is comfortable and does not feel any pain during the operation. The patient is given either local or general anesthesia. Usually, the doctor chooses the best type of anesthesia, which fits the patient.
- Surgical incision: In general, the incision lines are planned accurately so that the scars can be hidden within the natural lines of the eyelid. For the upper eyelid, the doctor tightens it by making a surgical incision within the natural lines of the eyelid, removing or repositioning the excess fat under the skin, as well as tightening the muscles and getting rid of the sagging skin. For the lower eyelid, the incision is made under the lower lash line to remove or reposition the fat consistently.
- Incision closing: The incision is closed by stitches, then removed after one week.
Collagen facial injection techniques are used to treat wrinkles and fill voids under the skin, giving the skin radiance and freshness. This process is essential not only for women but also for young people. It is also thought to be a preventive measure for the appearance of wrinkles. It is injected on a regular basis to help treat dark circles and signs of fatigue on the face.
Rhinoplasty is one of the most commonly performed procedures at Dream International Hospital, because a beautiful nose gives a woman confidence in her shape and self.
Non-surgical rhinoplasty is performed using international laser techniques to reduce or enlarge the nose in proportion to the shape of the face.
Dream International offers non-surgical lip augmentation to achieve larger, fuller, and pinker lips. We only use the best fillers and fillers on the market.
Thinning hair and hair loss,female pattern baldness,Hair transplant One of the operations that has spread widely in recent times, where we have noticed a high demand for it, is the use of fillers to fill and define the chin in order to obtain a chin in a consistent and appropriate shape to the shape of the face, which gives the face more beauty and brilliance, and of course we do not use it in Dream International Hospital. Only premium fillers are used.
WHAT IS EAR COSMETIC SURGERY
Ear cosmetic in Turkey is a cosmetic surgery that corrects deformities in the ear, such as the prominent ears, ones with certain sprains or deformities that affect the sense of hearing, or the ears with an excessively large earlobe, by reshaping the cartilages that support the pinna. The procedure is commonly performed on children between 4 -14. However, adults can also undergo the operation successfully.
The surgery lasts for 2-3 hours, while it takes two to four weeks to get recovery after the surgery.
EAR COSMETIC SURGERY TECHNIQUES
There are two types of ear surgery, either surgical or non-surgical method:
- Surgical method: In this one, the doctor makes a surgical incision, whose size is determined according to the patient’s ear defects, to correct them.
- Non-surgical method: The doctor reshapes the cartilage of the ear and tightens it back by using golden threads. Then makes a very small incision in the back of the ear, which enables him to control the cartilage, and finally closes the incision.
CANDIDATES FOR EAR COSMETIC SURGERY
For children, a candidate for ear surgery should meet the following conditions:
- The candidate should be in good health, without any serious diseases or chronic ear infections.
- The ear cartilage should be stable enough to perform an ear surgery.
- The candidate should be cooperative and follow all instructions well.
For adults, a candidate for ear surgery should be:
- The person should be in good health, without any serious diseases or certain infections that may hinder the recovery process.
- Should not be a smoker.
- Have a full realization of the importance of ear cosmetic surgery and its positive impact on his health situation and social life.
PER-OPERATIVE INSTRUCTIONS FOR EAR SURGERY
Some necessary instructions that must be followed by the patient before the ear surgery to ensure the success of the surgery and get the desired results:
- Perform the necessary laboratory and medical tests before undergoing ear surgery.
- Take certain medications prescribed by your doctor to ensure positive results during the procedure.
- Check your current medications by your doctor to ensure that they do not cause any negative effects during the surgery.
- Stop smoking before the operation.
- Avoid taking aspirin, certain NSAIDs, and herbal supplements because they cause severe bleeding.
POST-OPERATIVE FOR EAR SURGERY
After the ear surgery, you should follow several recommendations to avoid any complications or side effects associated with the surgery:
- You must wear the necessary dressings prescribed by your doctor to keep the wound clean and protect it from any infection that might occur, not to mention its importance in supporting the new position of the ear after the operation, for three days at least.
- Stay at home for at least a week.
- Follow the necessary instructions of ear care after the operation, such as taking certain medicines to reduce the risk of infection.
- Contact your doctor immediately in case of having unusual side effects or complications.
- Keep away from sunlight or bad environmental conditions after the ear surgery.
- Follow the doctor’s instructions to speed up your recovery on the one hand, and ensure successful results on the other hand.
EAR SURGERY STAGES
There are three stages of ear surgery:
- Anesthesia: Anesthesia can be local or general, depending on the patient’s condition, usually determined by the doctor.
- Making an incision: To correct the prominent ears, the size of the inner fold of the ear is usually increased while the size of the cartilage is reduced to give a bigger concavity of the ear. For the other incisions, surgical incisions are generally made in the back area of the ear but sometimes, it is necessary to make it in the anterior area of the air to hide it within the folds inside the ear.
- Closing the surgical incisions: Surgical incisions are closed with external medical stitches on the back of the ear to avoid any signs due to the incisions.
Some cases necessitate surgical intervention to achieve the desired results for the patient. In these cases, our medical staff is fully prepared to carry out these operations successfully.
WHAT IS RHINOPLASTY?
Rhinoplasty is a small surgical cosmetic operation that intends to minimize the size of the nose and treat any medical conditions such as breathing problems, sinus problems, or any defects that the nose suffers from.
Rhinoplasty has a lot of techniques that vary depending on the case of the patient. The patient must be older than 18 years old to be a candidate for a Rhinoplasty operation, and their facial bones must be developed and complete.
TECHNIQUES USED IN RHINOPLASTY
There are two main techniques used in the Rhinoplasty operation; one is the closed nose technique, the second is the open nose technique. In both, the doctors have to use general anesthesia.
- Closed nose: In this technique, the doctor makes an internal incision between the upper and lower cartilage to hide the cracks inside the nose. This technique takes less time and a faster recovery period.
- Open nose: In this technique, the doctor makes an external incision through a tube. This technique is used in cases of aberrations and obvious deformities.
CANDIDATES FOR RHINOPLASTY
- People with medical problems in their nose
- People who have malformations in the nose from birth.
- People who have suffered from painful accidents that affected their nose bones or shape.
- People who are exposed to diseases that may lead to erosion or deformity of the nose, such as smallpox and leprosy.
- Patients with certain cancers can affect the nasal base.
PRE- RHINOPLASTY TIPS
- Consult your doctor and do the tests he requests from you.
- Stop smoking for a period of 2weeks – 1 month before doing a Rhinoplasty.
- Do not drink any kind of alcohol before the operation.
- Refrain from taking any blood-thinning medications.
- Take Vitamin C for a period before the operation.
POST- RHINOPLASTY TIPS
At this stage, the patient should follow the instructions given by the doctor to get the desired results with no complications. Some of these tips are:
- Take the medicines and antibiotics prescribed by your doctor regularly to avoid any infection.
- Use cold water to compress your eyes and nose to reduce the swelling.
- Avoid violent activities until the wound is fully healed.
- Eat plenty of fiber-rich foods such as vegetables and fruits.
- Keep your head up for a few weeks after the operation.
The patient that is going for the Rhinoplasty gets general anesthesia then the doctors make the incisions using one of the two techniques based on the patient.
- Nose reshaping
This stage is considered the main stage of the Rhinoplasty process. The doctors reshape the bones and cartilage of the nose as agreed upon with the patient before the operation.
- Correction of the nose shape
In this stage, the doctor closes the incisions made and installs the nasal splint. Then all the patient has to do is to wait for the results.
It is one of the most common procedures in which the skin is lifted, some operations on the tissues are performed, and excesses and sagging are removed from the skin before returning it to its normal position. As a result, the patient has a taut, smooth face that is full of freshness and vitality.
After any cosmetic procedure, you should avoid exposure to sunlight, water, or heat, and you must follow the post-operative medication course for your safety.
And, because your face is your mirror, don't do anything cosmetic or touch your face until your doctor develops an appropriate treatment plan that includes appropriate recommendations for you.
Mon – Fri
Sat – Sun