BODY Etching OPERATION
There are some conditions that the patient must have to undergo a body sculpting operation, including:
- The person should be in good general health as this operation requires general anesthesia.
- That the person is free from any diseases that may hinder the body’s recovery.
In preparing to undergo body sculpt operation, the patient must follow the doctor’s instructions to decrease the risk of complications in the procedure some of these instructions are:
- Commit to a healthy diet and exercise regularly.
- Stop smoking or drinking alcohol for a month at least before the operation.
- Avoid taking diluting medications that can cause bleeding during surgery. Therefore, you have to inform your doctor about the medications you are currently taking.
- Fast for 12 hours before the appointment of your surgery.
- Contact a friend or a family member who can drive you to the hospital that you will have the surgery.
- Get plenty of rest when you get home after the surgery. The patient normally stays at the hospital between two to three days before going home.
- Do not do any exercises or lift any heavy objects for at least one month after the operation, so your skin can heal properly.
- Be careful when touching your wounds, especially when you are taking a shower.
STAGES OF BODY SCULPT OPERATION
Body Sculpt operation usually takes between two to seven hours. Since the Body Sculpt operation is a customized operation, the duration of the operation may change from a patient to another.
The stages of body sculpt operation are:
- After determining the area of your body that you will have the procedure to, your doctor goes over your operation plan for one last time. The doctor will make marks on your skin to show you where the incisions will take place.
- After that, your surgeon will administer general anesthesia to you.
- Then, in the stage of sterilization, the medical team sterilizes the entire body to avoid any possible infection.
- The doctor makes small incisions in the areas that are identified, then starts to remove excess fat by inserting the cannula with the size of barely a few millimeters. By this cannula, the doctor can inject a saline solution which turns the fat into a liquid to be absorbed easily.
- During the process of fat removal, the skin is tightened by the Vaser technique. Finally, the doctor closes the incisions.
- The doctor will then place bandages over the treated areas, and you will wear a corset for 4-6 weeks.