Body Plastic Procedures
WHAT IS THE BODY SCULPTING OPERATION?
CANDIDATES FOR BODY SCULPTING
There are some conditions that the patient must have to undergo a body sculpting operation, including:
- The person should be in good general health as this operation requires general anesthesia.
- That the person is free from any diseases that may hinder the body’s recovery.
PRE-BODY SCULPT OPERATION TIPS
- Commit to a healthy diet and exercise regularly.
- Stop smoking or drinking alcohol for a month at least before the operation.
- Avoid taking diluting medications that can cause bleeding during surgery. Therefore, you have to inform your doctor about the medications you are currently taking.
- Fast for 12 hours before the appointment of your surgery.
- Contact a friend or a family member who can drive you to the hospital that you will have the surgery.
POST-BODY SCULPT OPERATION TIPS
- Get plenty of rest when you get home after the surgery. The patient normally stays at the hospital between two to three days before going home.
- Do not do any exercises or lift any heavy objects for at least one month after the operation, so your skin can heal properly.
- Be careful when touching your wounds, especially when you are taking a shower.
STAGES OF BODY SCULPT OPERATION
- After determining the area of your body that you will have the procedure to, your doctor goes over your operation plan for one last time. The doctor will make marks on your skin to show you where the incisions will take place.
- After that, your surgeon will administer general anesthesia to you.
- Then, in the stage of sterilization, the medical team sterilizes the entire body to avoid any possible infection.
- The doctor makes small incisions in the areas that are identified, then starts to remove excess fat by inserting the cannula with the size of barely a few millimeters. By this cannula, the doctor can inject a saline solution which turns the fat into a liquid to be absorbed easily.
- During the process of fat removal, the skin is tightened by the Vaser technique. Finally, the doctor closes the incisions.
- The doctor will then place bandages over the treated areas, and you will wear a corset for 4-6 weeks.
WHAT IS LIPOSUCTION?
Liposuction in Turkey is known for its simplicity and low recovery time. As aesthetic medicine developed, liposuction has become a simple non-surgical procedure in which the intractable fat that accumulates in certain areas of the body is removed by a technique called “Vaser”. Liposuction is not specific to a particular area of the body, for it can be used to remove intractable fat from many areas of the body, such as the abdomen, thighs, and neck.
Liposuction is the best solution for people to get the ideal body that they dream of and get rid of obesity, for the patients to be completely satisfied with their body after the operation.
A Breast Augmentation operation is a simple and very safe cosmetic procedure. It aims to change the shape of the breast by giving it a larger and more rounded shape, using certain medical fillings made of silicone or saline liquid.
The cosmetic doctor determines the type of filling, according to the required size and desired results, as well as the skin type, body shape, and age, which is considered a key factor in determining the type of the fillings.
- Silicone Fillings: Silicone fillings give a natural look to the breast shape, as it consists of a silicone shell filled with silicone gel, which is a transparent viscous liquid that is similar in composition to deciduous glands that make up the breast. A woman must be over 20 years of age in order to undergo Breast Augmentation surgery with silicone fillings.
- Saline Liquid Fillings: Give a relatively large size to the breast than silicone fillings that are made of brine, which has a silicone rubber membrane inside. It can be filled with different quantities depending on the required size. A woman must be over 18 years of age in order to undergo Breast Augmentation surgery with saline fillings.
Breast Augmentation surgery is involved in other therapeutic purposes, as it is used as one of the stages in the treatment of breast cancer or to achieve symmetry between the two breasts sizes.
Buttock Augmentation operation is a simple surgery that relies mainly on autologous fat injection. It means sucking fat from different areas of the body, where fat is accumulated (according to the doctor’s vision), and then transfer and inject them into the buttocks. There is also another type of Buttocks Augmentation Operation, which is done by fillers; they are silicon fillers placed in the buttocks area to achieve the results of the operation, giving the butt a natural look.
Buttocks Augmentation surgery primarily aims to show the buttocks area and makes it attractive and rounded shape, which contributes to the treatment of an asymmetrical body shape or to solve the problem of one side being bigger than the other, or treat the problem of sagging and unattractive form.
Gastric Sleeve operation in Turkey is one of the most popular weight loss procedures. It is a simple and extremely safe surgery, in which a portion of the stomach is removed, which is about 70% of its original size, which reduces the size of the stomach and helps in reducing the amount of eaten food.
There are several types and methods for Gastric Sleeve surgery, which are determined by the doctor according to the patient’s condition and the amount of excess fat they have.
Mon – Fri
Sat – Sun