Buttocks Reduction OPERATION
Vaser technology is the latest technology used in non-surgical liposuction procedures as it relies on ultrasound energy to break up the fat accumulated in the buttocks and then they are sucked and got rid of.
A candidate for a Buttocks Reduction Surgery must be in a good health, which means they must be free of the following diseases:
- Chronic heart diseases.
- Diabetes, especially in the second or third stage.
- Hepatitis B virus infection.
- Anemia or acute anemia.
- HIV infection.
The most important tips to be followed before undergoing Buttock Reduction surgery are:
- Avoid smoking for at least a month before the surgery.
- Avoid having blood thinners such as green tea because they cause severe bleeding, thus delay the healing process.
- Avoid all types of stimulants, such as; caffeine, Arabic coffee, and alcohol, for two weeks before the operation, as they impede the process of anesthesia.
- Follow a healthy and balanced diet for at least a week before the Buttocks Reduction Surgery in order to avoid any complications during or after the operation.
- Refrain from taking medications that liquefies blood for at least two weeks before Buttocks Reduction Surgery.
There are a set of tips and instructions that the patient should follow after the Buttocks Reduction Surgery the most important of such tips are:
- After removing the bandages, tightened (compressive) clothes must be put on for at least six weeks as they consolidate and protect the treated areas.
- Do not sit for at least 24 hours after the Buttocks Reduction Surgery in order to ensure the safety of the area from which fat is been sucked.
- Avoid making any great effort or carrying heavy objects for at least a whole month to avoid any complications that may occur.
- Avoid smoking completely for at least two weeks after the surgery because smoking prolongs the healing period.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for at least two months as it may harm the treated area and thus may give unsatisfactory results.
- Follow a healthy and balanced diet to avoid any complications after buttocks reduction surgery.
STAGES OF THE BUTTOCKS REDUCTION SURGERY
After carrying out a set of tests necessary for the patient to make sure they are ready and appropriate for the buttocks reduction surgery, the operation goes through the following stages:
- The doctor initially sterilizes the buttocks area completely and draws the areas from which liposuction will be done.
- Anesthesia stage, in which the patient is anesthetized with general anesthesia, to ensure that the patient does not feel any pain during the surgery.
- Fluid injection stage, the doctor injects the fluids in the identified areas. The fluids consist of Lidocaine which is being added to a saline solution that increases the density of the fat layer and facilitates the dissolution and suction of fat.
- The doctor opens a very small surgical incision, which enables him to enter a device dedicated to breaking up the fat accumulated in the buttocks area.
- Fat breakdown stage, when the fat is being broken down and dissolved by the use of Vaser technology.
- The liposuction stage is when the dissolved fat is being sucked via a cannula which is connected to a tube.